Carnival is known for affordable family cruises and we took a 4-night cruise to Ensenada on Carnival Miracle to see what families can expect on board. While you won’t find shiny and new mega-ship amenities on Miracle, you will find a super-fun family cruise that won’t break the bank. Scroll on for our Top 10 Things to Do on Carnival Miracle!
Top 10 Things to Do on Carnival Miracle
- Catch the sunset on the high seas, preferably from the hot tub.
- Skip the buffet for elevated dining and great service in the Bacchus dining room.
- Soak up spa vibes in the complimentary sauna, steam room and fitness hot tub.
- Workout in the two-level fitness center with complimentary yoga & stretch classes.
- Let the kids have a blast at the complimentary kids’ club, Camp Ocean.
- Indulge in hand tossed made-to-order pizza and soft serve ice cream 24/7!
- Enjoy a Dr. Seuss breakfast with clever breakfast menu and fun character visits ($6/pp).
- Make it a date night at Nick & Nora’s Steakhouse and order the epic Art on the Table dessert.
- Catch the evening’s free family entertainment, from fun musicals to all-ages comedy.
- Order room service to have coffee and breakfast on your own private balcony.
This trip was paid for by Carnival but all opinions belong to the writer.
Kerry Cushman is a travel + style writer and fashion designer. She currently travels 365 days per year with her family and is the editor of Vagamom and a contributing travel writer for Red Tricycle and Matador Network. Her swimsuits have featured in VOGUE UK, InStyle, Marie Claire, Coastal Living and she’s been named E!’s ‘Most Wanted Fashionista’ and a Glamour ‘Do.’ Follow her full-time travels on Instagram.